Swift Deck Complete Decking Kits
Build your own decking area in the back garden with our easy-to-use, ready-to-assemble complete garden decking kit.
Build your own decking area in the back garden with our easy-to-use, ready-to-assemble complete garden decking kit. Everything that you need to create your own decking is included – precast concrete foundations, timber beams for the frame, decking boards and all fixings. Assembly is quick and needs only basic hand tools.
Create your own professional-looking decking area in the back garden without the need to employ a builder, carpenter or landscape gardener and without all the hassle of designing the decking area and building it yourself from scratch.
Swift Deck is a complete garden decking kit that contains all the materials you need to create your ideal decking area.
The comprehensive kit of parts means that there are no timbers or boards to cut, no joist hangers to nail in place, no posts to install vertically, and no messy wet-mix concrete to be used. Using the kit also means there is virtually no measuring to do, no additional materials to source other than a stain for the decking boards, and no excess material or waste. And the kit gets delivered direct to your door on a day to suit you and is ready to install immediately.
- Ready-to use complete decking kit with all timbers and decking boards pre-cut to the correct lengths
- Height adjustable steel-reinforced precast concrete foundations included allowing installation on slightly undulating or sloping ground and preserving the timber frame from ground moisture
- Professional quality 32mm thick decking boards
- Treated timber frame from structural quality C24 and C16 timbers
- Includes strip of high-quality artificial Fascia grass to dress the frame
- Joist hangers – pre-hung in the correct positions to support the joists
- Ground reinforcement grids – to ensure the foundations are firm
- Weed resistant membrane – to ensure weeds do not grow into the foundations
- Pea-gravel – to fill the ground reinforcement grids, to suppress the attraction of worms to concrete
- Assorted woodscrews – to help you complete the job quickly
Assembly is quick and easy, following the simple diagram provided and using only basic hand tools. It is well within the capabilities of even a novice DIY-er.
Available in 7 popular sizes:
Swift Deck 2.4 x 2.4m
Swift Deck 2.4 x 4.7m
Swift Deck 2.4 x 7.0m
Swift Deck 2.4 x 9.3m
Swift Deck 4.75 x 4.7m Corner-shaped
Swift Deck 4.75 x 4.7m
Swift Deck 4.75 x 7.0m
The usual height above ground level for all Swift Deck models is around 210mm on flat ground, but the height can be increased to around 370mm.
Timber frame – from 45 x 145mm treated timbers
Timber joists – from 45 x 95mm treated timbers
Ecobase Ground reinforcement grid – 500 x 500 x 40mm tall
Steel reinforced precast concrete plinth – 320 x 320 x 90mm tall
Fascia Artificial grass – 180mm wide strip with 25mm pile