Whether you choose to paint the Honeysuckle Arbour or leave it with the natural appearance of beautiful northern European pinewood, its styling and robust construction will always make it a highly distinctive structure.
A marvellous way to utilize a corner of your garden, decking or patio, there is plenty of room inside to relax on the comfortable bench seating and, although sheltered from draughts, two large openings allow in air and light.
Protected by a delightful four sided roof with finial, attractive tongue & groove panels are used extensively, all the timber is pressure treated so rot will not be a problem and this remarkably appealing arbour carries a ten year guarantee.
Honeysuckle Arbour Features:
- Blends Easily Into Any Garden
- Wonderful Way To Utilize An Unused Corner
- Pressure Treated For A Long Life
- Crafted From High-Grade Northern European Pine
- Proudly Made In Britain
- Sturdy Tongue & Groove Roof & Wall Construction
- Supplied Unpainted