Handsomely designed and built to a very high standard, the Crinan Log Cabin from Shire can have many uses as it is such a practical size and full of light from extensive glazing.
Both the door and window are fitted with horticultural glass, and inside there’s nearly 50 sq ft that can be used for relaxation, a garden office or hobby room at any time of the year.
Both the roof and floor are strong tongue & groove construction and the cladding is made up from 19mm interlocking pine boards. All the timber is responsibly sourced from northern Europe and is delivered untreated and unpainted.
Everything inside is secured by a mortice lock, pressure treated bearers allow a good flow of air underneath, and the cabin has a ten year rot resistant guarantee so will become a well loved and very useful garden feature.
Crinan Log Cabin Features:
- Storm Resistant Joinery Window
- Perfect Balance Between A Shed & Summerhouse
- Attractive & Highly Practical
- Horticultural Glass Windows
- Secured With Mortice Lock
- 19mm Interlocking Pine Boards
- Tongue & Groove Roof & Floor
- Supplied Untreated & Unpainted
- Proudly Made In Britain
- High Grade Northern European Pine
- 10 Year Rot Resistant Guarantee