Extensive glazing means that this Barnsdale Log Cabin, has a delightfully bright interior, it’s certainly an eye catching structure with an enormous amount of potential uses.
With a delightful appearance enhanced by white pine cladding, the double doors are fully glazed and there is also a large side window allowing extra light into what is a highly practical and very attractive building.
The interlocking cladding is weatherproof and there is a tough tongue & groove roof and floor which is supported by pressure treated runners. So there can be no doubt the Barnsdale is a stable and robust structure.
It will arrive untreated and unpainted, so you can decorate the exterior to suit its location, and the high quality timber that has been sourced responsibly has a ten year guarantee against the threat of rot.
Barnsdale Log Cabin Features:
- Storm Resistant Joinery Window
- Perfect Balance Between A Shed & Summerhouse
- Attractive & Highly Practical
- 19mm Interlocking Pine Boards
- Tongue & Groove Roof & Floor
- Supplied Untreated & Unpainted
- Proudly Made In Britain
- High Grade Northern European Pine
- 10 Year Rot Resistant Guarantee