Motorcycle Storage Shed 10ft 11″ x 5ft 2″
The Centurion ? 10ft 11? x 5ft Motorcycle Storage Shed
The Asgard Centurion is an extra-long Motorcycle Storage Shed, designed to store your motorbike in the safest way possible. Built from strong weatherproof galvanized steel panels and with a host of security features, this is a metal motorcycle shed you can count on when you need to securely store your motorbike.
This extra-large motorcycle storage shed comes with the following security, weatherproofing and condensation reducing features.
- Built from tough?galvanized weatherproof steel, coated in?polyester powder coat paint.
- Fully?integral steel floor, with?wooden subfloor?to protect your tires.
- Fixing bolts to anchor the shed to the ground.
- Pick and drill resistant lock.
- 5 point locking system.
- Heavy deadbolts, fixed from the inside.
- Extra-large vents?to allow moisture and fumes escape easily from the inside.
- Hidden ventilation?in the roof, to help keep potentially harmful condensation to a minimum.
A Large Shed that is Easy to Assemble
This shed is ideal for people who own large tourer sized bikes and provides a secure alternative to the conventional garage. Being one of the largest sheds that Asgard supplies, this is a heavy shed that sits firmly in place on the ground, once it has been assembled. Although the shed is large and heavy it doesn?t require planning permission to erect*.
Despite the size and weight of the shed (52.8 stone), it is not difficult to assemble and can be built by anybody with basic tools and equipment. Instructions are included and are simple and easy to follow.
The Motorcycle storage garage (plus) pack includes:
- Includes: A heavy duty ramp (slides under the unit) easy storage for even the heaviest of bikes.
- Includes: Integral metal base complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- Includes: OSB subflooring – which sits on top of the metal base – prevent tyre damage.
- Includes: A tough helmet and leathers hook strip – great for riding gear.
- Includes: A single heavy duty shelf – perfect for storing heavy items and tools.
- Includes: A ground fixing kit – Bolt the unit to the ground for extra security.
- Includes: Electric mounting plate kit – allowing you to add power to the garage (note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring – not supplied).
- This extra large motorbike shed is made from galvanized steel – top of the range security.
- Police Approved design – Secured by Design.
- At 334kg in weight (that’s 52.6 stone) – this is a substantial and secure bike storage garage.
- Supplied with an Asgard 10 Year Warranty as standard – UK made and built to last.
- Accredited by the UK Locksmiths Association – for the secure design and security features.
- LPCB (Insurance) tested
- Secured by Design and Police Approved
- Watch the Asgard motorcycle storage unit being tested by UKLA here.
- A unique ventilation system is built into the roof around the unit – minimizes condensation.
- A second side vent system – allows exhaust fumes and vapours to escape.
- Reinforced double door access – walk-in or ride in your bike into the garage.
- Tough five point motorbike garage locking system – for maximum motorbike security.
- Five point locking system – including internal deadbolts.
- Tough welded hinges – for added security.
- Strong, reinforced panels – to help to prevent forced entry.
- Heavy duty doors – for increased bike security.
- Reinforced locking – a metal shroud protects the rear of the lock.
- Drill and pick resistant lock – keep those thieves out and your bike in!
- All exposed screw ends are hidden – no dangerous sharp edges inside Asgard garages.
- No planning permission required – for most of the UK**.
- Tested by leading motorcycle magazines and UKLA.
- Bolt the unit to the ground for extra security – fixing bolts supplied.
- Supplied with two keys – additional keys can be purchased on request.
- Self-assembly using the easy to follow illustrated instructions.
All Asgard sheds are made from heavy galvanised metal, which makes all of our sheds hardwearing and weatherproof.
Not only do they perform well, but they also look good. We offer three standard colours which suit most domestic and commercial environments.
Dark Green, Grey, Ivory
Product Code: Mb2
Each shed panel is visually checked for defects or damage.
Full erection of the shed.
Levelling of the shed using Asgard packers (where feasible) for smooth operation of doors and locks.
Applying clear silicone to any applicable areas.
Ground fixing (bolting the unit to the ground).
Please note that before an Asgard installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2″ thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Please note it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure there is a level surface and adequate access and space for the unit to be built. If, on arrival our installation team is unable to build the unit. You will be charged in full.