Asgard Motorcycle Garage Plus – 10ft 11″ x 7ft 4″
Asgard Motorcycle Garage Plus | The Gladiator Motorcycle Plus – 10ft 11” x 7ft 4” Motorcycle Storage Garage
The Gladiator Plus, Extended Motorcycle storage unit is one of the largest and heaviest in the Asgard storage range. Made from tough, (weatherproof) galvanised steel, the Gladiator Plus has undergone vigorous insurance testing as part of the LPCB Level 1 (Loss Prevention Certification Board) security test, ensuring your motorcycle and accessories are safe and secure. The Gladiator Plus is Secured by Design (Police approved) and UK Locksmith approved.
The storage garage measures at 2.24m wide and 3.33m long and offers an abundance of storage space for your motorcycles and riding accessories. The middle panels of the unit feature a unique built-in ventilation system. This helps to maintain airflow inside the unit and reduce condensation whilst allowing fumes to escape.
Key features of the Gladiator Plus include:
- British made from tough, galvanized, weatherproof steel
- Integral steel floor, with additional wooden subfloor to protect your tyres
- Pick and drill resistant Euro lock
- Fixing bolts to anchor the heavy-duty shed to the ground
- Secure 5-point locking system
- Heavy deadbolts, fixed from the inside
- Extra-large vents to allow moisture and fumes escape to easily from the inside
- Hidden ventilation in the roof, to help keep potentially harmful condensation to a minimum
Despite its huge size and storage capacity, the 10ft 11’’ x 7ft 4’’ Motorcycle Storage Garage has been designed for self-assembly, and unlike traditional garages, they require no planning permission** in most areas, but will serve as a solid garage-like structure to store your motorbike in.
Supplied in panels for easy DIY construction, along with simple to follow instructions, our thousands of Asgard customers have been able to easily assemble this motorcycle garage without any professional assistance.
The Gladiator plus motorbike storage pack includes:
- Integral metal base – with free fixings for securing to a concrete base
- Access ramp – providing easy access for most motorcycles
- Easy fit shelf kit (2 shelves) – maximize your storage space with shelves
- OSB subflooring – sits on top of the integral metal base, preventing tyre damage
- Heavy-duty hook rail – for storing helmet and leathers
- Electric mounting plate kit – add power to your unit (Note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring – not supplied).
- Constructed from thick galvanised steel – for matched motorcycle security
- 433kg (68.3 stone) in weight – this is a heavy-duty motorcycle storage garage
- Accredited by UK Locksmith Association – for secure design and locking mechanism
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) tested to level 1
- Police approved and Secured by Design accredited
- UK designed and made – supplied with a 10-Year Warranty built to last
- Ventilation – reduces condensation and keeps your motorcycle dry and safe
- Additional vented side panel – allows exhaust gas and vapours to escape
- Large, easy access double doors – walk in or ride your motorcycle into the unit
- Supplied with 2 keys as standard – more keys available to order via Customer Services.
- Reinforced panels – extra tough to help prevent forced entry
- 5-point garage locking system – provides unequalled motorcycle security
- Reinforced hinges – tough to help prevent forced entry
- Reinforced doors – extra security and peace of mind
- Welded hinges – for extra strength and security
- Reinforced locking – metal shrouded lock for increased security
- Pick and drill resistant lock – keeping the thieves out
- Exposed screw ends are hidden – no dangerous sharp edges inside
- No planning permission required – for most of the UK**
- Tested by leading motorcycle magazines and associations
All Asgard sheds are made from heavy galvanised metal, which makes all of our sheds hardwearing and weatherproof.
Not only do they perform well, but they also look good. We offer three standard colours which suit most domestic and commercial environments.
Dark Green, Grey, Ivory
Product Code: MB9
Each shed panel is visually checked for defects or damage.
Full erection of the shed.
Levelling of the shed using Asgard packers (where feasible) for smooth operation of doors and locks.
Applying clear silicone to any applicable areas.
Ground fixing (bolting the unit to the ground).
Please note that before an Asgard installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2″ thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Please note it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure there is a level surface and adequate access and space for the unit to be built. If, on arrival our installation team is unable to build the unit. You will be charged in full.