Mercia Shiplap Sentry Box
Make the most of your garden space by adding a stylish, practical, and high-quality garden building from Mercia Garden Products. The Mercia Tall Stores offers great storage potential. The tall roof and spacious interior make this range the ideal storage unit for sports equipment and larger garden items. Constructed using 12mm shiplap cladding, 10mm solid sheet board floor, 8mm solid sheet board roof, and 28x28mm framing for strength and durability.
Pressure treatment is a high-pressure chemical process designed to preserve exposed timber, by providing optimal protection against insect attack, fungal attack, and decay. The pressure treatment process impregnates preservative chemicals deep into the timber fibers to protect it against the elements and help to prolong its life. The whole process takes several weeks, to ensure the timber is fully dried and the chemicals are fully permeated.
What are the benefits?
- Higher quality and more durable.
- Garden buildings that are fully protected against rot, fungal decay, and insect attack.
- 15 years anti-rot guarantee as standard.
- Attractive bronze color, highlighting the warmth and charm of the timber.
Features and Benefits
- Durable – This sturdy and strong garden building is constructed from robust timber and joints giving you a long-lasting and resilient structure.
- Storage – Perfect for keeping your garden tools and accessories safe and neat.
- Self-assembly – This is a two-person job but can be completed without any professional help needed. All assembly instructions are included.
- Plenty of height storage
- Optional door locations (only offer on the Pent Tall Store)
- Pad-Bolt for extra security
- 12mm Shiplap Cladding
- 10mm Solid Sheet Board Floor
- 8mm Solid Sheet Board Roof
- 28x28mm Framing
- Sand Felt
|Roof Material||12mm Tongue and Groove|
|Floor Material||12mm Tongue and Groove|
|Felt||Green Mineral Felt|
|Ridge Height (Internal)||1918|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Framing||28 x 28|
|Floor Joist||28 x 28|
|Floor Joist Direction||SIDE TO SIDE|
|Number of Opening Windows||0|
|Number of Fitted Windows||0|
|Total # Windows||0|