Mercia 3 x 7 Shiplap Apex Bike store
A great way of making the most of your outdoor space, this 6′ x 2′ 6” pressure treated shiplap pent storage shed from Mercia Garden Products will help add some funtionality to the area.
This garden building is made using timber that has been pressure treated, a chemical process in which a high-quality preservative is forced deep into the fibres of the wood under pressure. This process offers added protection against natural decay, insect attack and rot, and will keep your building looking fresher for longer!
The walls of this garden storage shed are constructed using premium horizontal interlocking tongue and groove boards with a shiplap profile. The shiplap profile includes a protective and aesthetically pleasing lip to create a strong, weatherproof panel. The building is completed with thick wooden framing to support the panelling internally, creating a rigid, long lasting structure.
Features and Benefits
- Mineral felt roofing – High quality mineral felt is supplied as standard across our range. Mineral felt is comprised of bitumen and a fine mineral granule material that ensures a weatheproof barrier between the elements and your new building.
- Pent roof – This garden building sports a modern look, thanks to its pent roof. The slopping nature allows the ease of water run off the rear of the building. With generous internal height, this contemporary building design allows the storage of larger items and creates an inviting space in your garden.
- Made in the UK – This garden building is made here in the UK, by Mercia’s highly skilled workforce. Mercia manufacture this building using only ethically sourced timber, coming from responsibly managed forests. This means you can be confident in the purchase of your garden building.
- Natural finish
- Mineral felt roofing
- Pressure treated timber
- Made in the UK
- Self assembly required
- Dimensions: H 196 x W 181 x D 834cm
- Guarantee: 15 Year Conditional Anti-Rot
|Roof Material||12mm Tongue and Groove|
|Floor Material||12mm Tongue and Groove|
|Felt||Green Mineral Felt|
|Ridge Height (Internal)||1900|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Framing||28 x 28|
|Floor Joist||28 x 28|
|Floor Joist Direction||SIDE TO SIDE|
|Number of Opening Windows||0|
|Number of Fitted Windows||0|
|Total # Windows||0|