Mercia 10 x 8 Premium Garden Room Summerhouse With Side Shed
The walls of this summerhouse are constructed using premium horizontal interlocking tongue and groove boards with a shiplap profile. The shiplap profile includes a protective and aesthetically pleasing lip to create a strong, weatherproof panel. Complete with thick wooden framing to support the cladding internally, this building offers a rigid and long-lasting structure.
Heavy-duty tongue and groove boards are used to construct the roof and floor of this summerhouse. Using an interlocking method, the boards lock together to create a premium, strong and hard-wearing finish which is ideal for frequently used buildings and heavier items. Robust roofing felt, fixtures and fittings are all supplied as standard, alongside our detailed instructions and our manufacturer?s recommendations, to ensure a simple and stress free assembly process.
This building is made in the UK, using ethically sourced, FSC certified timber. All of our buildings come with an Anti-rot guarantee, to ensure your garden building looks great and lasts the test of time, this building in particular comes with a conditional 10 year Anti-rot guarantee as well as a 12 month manufacturer?s warranty. Annual re-treatment is required to maintain your building and the Anti-rot guarantee.
- Shiplap Cladding – Interlocking tongue and groove boards feature a protective lip to offer a strong, premium and weatherproof panel
- Tongue & Groove Roof and Floor – Heavy duty interlocking boards create a premium, strong and robust finish
- Roofing Felt Included – Provides a waterproof barrier to protect your building and its contents from the elements
- Fixed Styrene Glazed Windows – Allows light into the interior while being safe and shatterproof
- Side Shed – Provides secure storage that can be placed on either side of the summerhouse