Lifetime 20 x 8 ft Double Entrance Shed
Accessibility certainly won’t be a problem if you choose a Lifetime 20 x 8 double entrance shed with wide double doors on the side and front that offer exceptionally easy entry.
Another great advantage of this impressive shed is that it requires very little maintenance as the dual-wall polyethylene panels are UV and fire-resistant, very durable and will not rot like timber.
Moving about and working inside the shed is not a problem as there is a high pitched roof, and windows fitted to the side and doors allow in plenty of light. Customised shelving from the list of options can be added to organize your tools and other equipment.
You can be assured that this attractive and substantial structure is very strong with galvanized steel used to reinforce the roof and doors, and although assembly is straightforward with the included detailed manual, you can opt for professional installation service using the option below, if you prefer to let someone else do the work.
20×8 Shed Features:
- Attractive, Modern Storage Solution for Your Garden
- Reinforced Powder-Coated Steel Framework
- High-Density Double-Walled Polyethylene Walls
- Moulded Wood-Grain Effect Walls & Shingle Effect Roof
- Brown Roof & Doors with Desert Tan Walls
- Front & Back Air Vents to Minimise Condensation
- Lockable, Steel Reinforced Double Doors
- Fire Resistant, Zero Maintenance Materials
- New Edition Upgraded Version for 2019/2020
- Includes Heavy-Duty PVC Floor
- Includes Two Roof Ridge Skylights
- Includes Two Windows with Faux Shutters
- Includes Two Hanging Storage Pouches
- Includes One 7.5ft (90inch) Length Shelf
- Includes Snow Load Kit (Increases Roof Strength)
Additional shelves and accessories are available to add to your order below.
- Nominal Dimensions: 15 ft Wide by 8 ft Deep
- Overall Height: 8ft (244cm)
- Wall Height: 194cm
- Overall Width: 20ft (610cm)
- Overall Depth: 8ft (244cm)
- Base Width: 19ft 10in (605cm)
- Base Depth: 7ft 10in (239cm)
- Maximum Wind Resistance: 65mph
- Maximum Roof Load: 30lbs per-square-foot (23lbs without snow load kit)