Lasita Pembrokeshire 480 x 280 Lasita Log Cabin |
The generously sized Pembrokeshire 53 Log Cabin 44mm 4.8m x 2.8m would be a welcome addition to any garden and has ample space for a home gym, garden office or simply a place to relax. Lovely.
Under 2.5m high.
- Made from strong and durable 40mm thick logs
- High grade Nordic Spruce timber – less knots and a more consistent colour compared with lesser grade timber
- 18mm tongue and groove roof and floor
- Foundation beams are pressure treated
- Wide double door
- 2 outward opening, double windows
- Additional windows can be bought – see above for details
- Removable Georgian bars are supplied for the windows that can be clipped/screwed on (please see main photo).
- Premium double glazing
- Cylinder locks with 2 keys are provided
- Fillets, beadings and mouldings included
- Wind tight chalet-connection at corners
- No roofing felt
- 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee
Standard black roofing felt and a choice of black, brown, red or green bitumen roof shingles are available as optional extras – please see Accessories above for details.
- Foundation: 4.8m x 2.8m
- Floor area: 12.80m2
- Wall height front and rear: 2m
- Roof ridge height: 2.4m
- Front roof overhang: 33cm
- Cubic volume: 28.1m3
- Roof surface: 19.44m2
- Double door: 124.4cm x 185cm
- 2 double windows: 98.5cm x 133.6cm
- Treated bearers: 45mm x 45mm
The timber is untreated except for the pressure treated foundation beams and we suggest you use a wood preservative after construction to prolong the life of the building.