Kingston 20 x 16 ft Curved Dual Carport
There’s no doubt that the Kingston 20×16 Curved Dual Carport is elegantly presented and great versatility adds to its outstanding qualities.
Whether it’s actually used as a carport or alternatively in the garden to cover an outdoor cooking area, dining set or as a smoking shelter, this impressive carport will offer many years of shade and protection from the elements.
This is a structure that requires minimal maintenance as the frame is made from galvanized steel and powder coated aluminium so durability is guaranteed as is stability with feet pads that can be anchored to the ground.
Virtually unbreakable twin walled grey polycarbonate roof panels offer ample shading and round the clock weather and UV protection, and integral gutters can channel rainwater into a butt for recycling.
Dual Carport Features:
- Dual-Entry Suitable for up to Two Cars
- Alternate Uses as a Canopy, Covered Dining Area or Smoking Shelter
- Powder Coated Aluminium & Galvanized Steel Frame
- Twin-Walled Grey Polycarbonate Roof Panels
- Provides Shade, Weather & 100% UV Protection
- Maintenance Free – Rust Resistant Materials
- Thick & Durable 8cm Support Poles
- Strong poles 80mm x 80mm
- Integral Anchor Feet Pads for Securing to the Ground
- Integral Gutters with Multiple Water Outlets
- Overall Width: 594cm (19ft 5ins)
- Overall Depth: 505cm (16ft 5ins)
- Overall Height: 219cm (7ft 2ins)
- Width Between Front Posts: 283cm
- Width Between Depth Posts: 168cm
- Wall Height: 192cm