Asgard The Sentry Bike Shed | The Sentry Slimline bike storage shed – Store up to 2 bikes
Discreet, secure bike storage!
If you have limited space available outside your house or flat, the 3×7 Slimline Sentry Bike shed could be the shed for you! This ultra-slim bike store will fit 2 bikes and your riding gear, in a safe and secure manner.
This all-metal slimline bike shed has lots of storage inside, able to cope with most cyclists’ needs with room to store a single bike on the included bike hanger and a 2nd bike on the floor, or simply two bikes on the floor and the hanger can be used to hold accessories. At an impressive 140kg in weight, the Sentry Bike Shed features a tough 3 point locking system, with a pick and drill resistant locking system. This all-metal, weather-resistant bike shed has been designed to keep your bikes safe, secure and dry, no matter what the weather.
Weatherproof slimline bike shed storage for 2 bikes
The Sentry is a fully weatherproof (rust-resistant, galvanized metal) bike storage shed, with a small footprint but great storage capacity, this is a great unit suitable for every size and shape of garden, patio or courtyard. The fully integral metal floor gives this Bike Shed increased strength and security, using the supplied fixing kit the shed can be bolted to the ground for even more bike security. Inside the heavy-duty all-metal construction you will find a pick & drill resistant Euro Cylinder locking system.
Look closely and you will see two cleverly designed ventilation systems, the front fascia features a slotted design for increased airflow inside the unit, keeping the contents of your bike shed dry by minimising condensation. The roof eves feature more discreet ventilation points designed to maintain airflow inside the locked shed, keeping condensation to a minimum. Upgrade your shed to include hooks, tool rails, and shelves to store even more bike gear! Supplied with a 10-year warranty and free delivery to most of the UK.
Price Includes Bike Hanger
Other Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
- Includes bike rack – Off the floor Bike Storage.
- 140kg (18 stone) in weight – this shed is a heavyweight bike shed.
- Made from heavy-gauge, rust-resistant, weatherproof steel – for long-lasting durability.
- Made & Designed in the UK – 10 Year Warranty – a bike shed built to last.
- Asgard bike shed ventilation system – reducing condensation inside the shed.
- Additional ventilation in the front fascia – airflow without compromising security.
- 3 point shed locking system – bike shed security is our priority.
- Pick and drill resistant lock – Euro cylinder lock.
- Easy access, single door – big enough to walk your bike straight in.
- full integral metal base – Weight, Strength & Security.
- Bolt to the ground for extra security – ground kit supplied
- Pre-drilled for heavy-duty shelf packs – up to 4 shelves for maximum storage.
- Tough, Secure Design – exposed screw heads are hidden from view.
- Pre-drilled for heavy-duty storage hook packs – even more storage space.
- Pre-drilled for our handy eyelets secure locking loops! – No external screws.
- Supplied with 2 keys – additional keys are available to order.
- Optional wooden subfloor – sits on top of the Integral metal floor.
- Self-assembly – includes fully illustrated instructions.
All Asgard sheds are made from heavy galvanised metal, which makes all of our sheds hardwearing and weatherproof.
Not only do they perform well, but they also look good. We offer three standard colours which suit most domestic and commercial environments.
Dark Green, Grey, Ivory
Product Code: SENTRY2
Each shed panel is visually checked for defects or damage.
Full erection of the shed.
Levelling of the shed using Asgard packers (where feasible) for smooth operation of doors and locks.
Applying clear silicone to any applicable areas.
Ground fixing (bolting the unit to the ground).
Please note that before an Asgard installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2″ thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Please note it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure there is a level surface and adequate access and space for the unit to be built. If, on arrival our installation team is unable to build the unit. You will be charged in full.