Asgard Motorcycle Garage Plus 1 – 7ft 4″ x 14ft 6″
Asgard Motorcycle Garage Plus 1 – 7ft 4″ x 14ft 6″ | Made from tough, (weatherproof) galvanised steel, the Gladiator Plus 1 Motorcycle storage shed is one of the strongest in the Asgard shed collection. This all-metal shed has undergone rigorous security tests by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) to ensure your motorbikes, helmets, and accessories are safe and secure, hence this unit has a level 1 rating. The Gladiator Plus 1 has also achieved Secured by Design (Police) approved status and is UK Locksmith approved, proving an incredible level of security.
The motorbike garage measures at 2.2m x 4.4m (7ft x 14ft)*, providing you with a plethora of storage space for your motorcycle(s) and accessories. Additionally, if you’re worried about condensation buildup in the colder days – don’t worry! This ultra-secure metal shed features built-in ventilation in the middle panels and a series of hidden roof vents. Not only does this reduce condensation build-up, but it also maintains airflow inside the shed, keeping odours to a minimum – keeping your motorbike safe and dry even through the winter months.
Key features of the Gladiator Plus 1 include:
- British design and manufacture.
- Huge capacity, extra wide and deep.
- Tough, galvanised, weatherproof steel construction.
- Integral full metal floor, with additional wooden subfloor to protect your tyres.
- Pick and drill resistant Euro lock cylinder.
- Supplied with free fixing bolts for ground fixing.
- Exceptionally Secure 5-point locking system.
- Heavy duty deadbolts fixed from the inside – no visible screws on the outside!
- Extra-large multiple side vents – helping fumes and heat escapes after use.
The all-metal 7ft x 14ft Motorcycle Garage is an all British product, specifically designed to be self-assembly with the minimum of tools and, unlike traditional garages, these units require no planning permission*** in most areas. Yet, will serve as a garage-like structure to store your motorcycles in.
This motorbike shed is delivered in panel form for easy DIY construction, with minimal packaging, and so very little waste. Supplied with fully illustrated instructions.
The Gladiator motorbike storage pack includes:
- Access ramp – Ride into your shed!
- Easy fit shelf kit (4 shelves) – maximise storage space with shelves
- OSB subflooring – sits on top of the integral metal base, preventing tyre damage
- Heavy-duty hook rail – for storing helmet and leathers
- Electric mounting plate kit – add power to your unit (Note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring – not supplied).
Key features include:
- Constructed from thick galvanised steel
- 85 Stone in weight – heavyweight and secure!
- Accredited by UK Locksmith Association – for secure locking mechanism
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) tested to level 1
- Police approved and Secured by Design accredited
- UK designed and made – supplied with a 10-Year Warranty built to last
- Ventilation system – hidden ventilation to reduce condensation build-up
- Additional vented side panels – allows exhaust gas and vapours to escape
- Large, easy access doors – walk in or ride your motorcycle into the unit
- Supplied with 2 keys as standard – more keys available to order via Customer Services.
- Reinforced panels – tough helping to prevent forced entry
- 5-point garage locking system – provides unequalled motorcycle security
- Reinforced hinges – tough design to help to prevent forced entry
- Reinforced doors – for strength & security
- Welded hinges – resisting forced entry
- Reinforced locking – fully shrouded lock system
- Pick and drill resistant lock – ensuring top level security
- Exposed screw ends are safely hidden – no sharp edges inside
- No planning permission required – for most of the UK***
- Bolt the unit to the ground for extra security – free fixing kit supplied
- Easy to assemble – simple illustrated instructions provided
- A choice of stylish colours available – green, grey, and ivory
- Maintenance-free – hassle-free secure motorcycle storage
All Asgard sheds are made from heavy galvanised metal, which makes all of our sheds hardwearing and weatherproof.
Not only do they perform well, but they also look good. We offer three standard colours which suit most domestic and commercial environments.
Dark Green, Grey, Ivory
Product Code: MB10
Each shed panel is visually checked for defects or damage.
Full erection of the shed.
Levelling of the shed using Asgard packers (where feasible) for smooth operation of doors and locks.
Applying clear silicone to any applicable areas.
Ground fixing (bolting the unit to the ground).
Please note that before an Asgard installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2″ thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Please note it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure there is a level surface and adequate access and space for the unit to be built. If, on arrival our installation team is unable to build the unit. You will be charged in full.