Asgard Gladiator P2 7×14 Metal Shed
Extra?Large?All Metal Shed: The Gladiator Plus 2
The Gladiator Plus 2 is?one of our extra large?all metal sheds, the extra size makes the Gladiator Plus 2?suitable for very large items of garden machinery, or play equipment. Just like all of our other high-quality products, the Gladiator Plus 2 is built from very thick, heavy gauge, galvanized (weather proof) steel panels. ?This all metal shed is designed to keep both the bad weather and the thieves out.
XXL Metal Shed
At over 4 metres long this extra large metal shed has a number of fantastic security features designed to keep your most valuable items stored safely out of view. This extra large metal shed has a tough, (pick and drill resistant) with a secure 5 point locking system featuring internal deadbolts.? The Gladiator also features reinforced doors and a full metal floor (which can be bolted to a concrete base using the supplied fixings). All of these features help to make the Gladiator Plus 2 a very large and exceptionally secure?metal garden shed.
Other features of this metal shed include large double door access, for maneuvering large items easily in and out of the shed.? All Asgard sheds feature our unique ventilation system to maximize airflow inside the unit and minimize condensation.
We are so proud of our metal storage ? every Asgard storage product is supplied with a free 10-year warranty as standard.
(*Please note that the Wooden Flooring is an optional extra – please refer to the Accessories section)
- The Gladiator Plus 2 is rust-resistant, galvanised steel – full weatherproof finish.
- At 539kg in weight (that’s over 85 stone) – the Gladiator P2 is the heaviest of our Metal Sheds.
- Police approved storage – Secured by Design storage
- LPCB – level 1 rated storage.
- Welded hinges – designed to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels – for strength and security.
- Reinforced doors – to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced lock – with deadbolts.
- Supplied with a 10-year warranty – UK made quality.
- A unique ventilation system – minimizes moisture in the unit.
- Robust 5 point metal shed locking system – with deadbolts.
- Metal lock shroud – steel plates for extra security.
- Pick resistant euro-cylinder lock – also drill resistant.
- Supplied with two keys – contact customer services for more.
- Large easy access reinforced double doors – walk into the unit.
- Integral metal base included – complete with fixings for bolting to your base.
- An optional wooden floor – protects the integral metal base.
- Thick, galvanised all-metal panel construction – covered by our 10-year warranty.
- Pre-drilled holes – for extra-strong shelves and our hook packs and eyelets for max storage.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden – no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- Self-assembly using the fully illustrated instructions.
All Asgard sheds are made from heavy galvanised metal, which makes all of our sheds hardwearing and weatherproof.
Not only do they perform well, but they also look good. We offer three standard colours which suit most domestic and commercial environments.
Dark Green, Grey, Ivory
Product Code: GLAD4
Each shed panel is visually checked for defects or damage.
Full erection of the shed.
Levelling of the shed using Asgard packers (where feasible) for smooth operation of doors and locks.
Applying clear silicone to any applicable areas.
Ground fixing (bolting the unit to the ground).
Please note that before an Asgard installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2″ thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Please note it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure there is a level surface and adequate access and space for the unit to be built. If, on arrival our installation team is unable to build the unit. You will be charged in full.