Asgard Gladiator P1 7×11 Metal Shed
The Gladiator Plus 1 ? 7 x 11 Extra Large Secure Metal Garden Shed
The Gladiator Plus 1 is one of the largest ?off the shelf? metal garden sheds, measuring 7 x 11 feet. Suitable for storing high-value gardening tools and equipment securely, this shed, which is built from thick gauge, galvanized steel is a must have a storage unit for the security conscious homeowner, who has large items to store. At over 3 metres long and 68 stone in weight, this shed offers a seriously sturdy storage solution.
Ventilation and Condensation Protection
The Gladiator Plus 1 ? 7 x 11 Extra Large Shed, has been designed to efficiently and securely larger pieces of gardening equipment and tools, such as lawn mowers and cement mixers. When you?re storing expensive items in your shed, some of which electrical items, it?s important they are not affected by weather conditions or the build-up of condensation inside the shed.
This Extra Large Steel Shed has a hidden ventilation system in the roof, which keeps condensation down to a minimum and your tools safe and dry.
The metal that the shed is made out of goes through a galvanizing process and is coated in coloured polyester powder coat paint, making the entire shed weatherproof.
Hidden in the heavy-duty, reinforced roof you will find Asgards unique shed ventilation system ? discreet holes designed to allow air to flow freely inside this huge shed keeping condensation down to a minimum ? keeping your tools safe and dry.
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
- The Gladiator Plus 1 – rust-resistant, strong, thick, galvanised steel – weatherproof storage.
- 68 stone (433kg in weight) – the Gladiator Plus 1 is one of the heaviest Asgard sheds.
- Reinforced hinges – for strength and security.
- Reinforced panels – folded for strength.
- Reinforced doors – to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced handle and lock system – preventing forced entry.
- Police approved design – Secure by Design accreditation.
- LPCB to level 1 – tested by the Loss Prevention board.
- Supplied with a 10-year warranty – quality, made in the UK.
- Hidden air vents around the unit – minimizes the build-up of condensation inside your shed.
- Featuring a high quality 5 point shed locking system – designed for security.
- Pick resistant euro-cylinder lock – also drill resistant.
- Supplied with 2 keys – More available from customer services.
- Electric mounting plate included – Fix electrics inside your shed for charging or powering tools.
- Reinforced double doors – walk or ride your ride into your Asgard.
- Full metal base included – giving strength and security.
- A wooden subfloor – protects the integral metal base is also available as an additional extra.
- Thick, galvanised all-metal panel construction – with a 10-year anti-perforation warranty.
- Drilled ready to accept our Asgard extra strong shelves, our extra strong hook packs and eyelets.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden – no dangerous edges inside an Asgard shed.
- Self-assembly using the illustrated instructions.
- Electric mounting plate kit fitted as standard to add power to your unit – which gives you the option to have external power in your garden. (Note: A qualified electrician is required to
- install power unit and wiring (not supplied by Asgard)).
- A choice of hardwearing colours available – to suit any garden environment.
- Maintenance-free – no rotting (unlike wooden sheds) – 10 Year Warranty.
All Asgard sheds are made from heavy galvanised metal, which makes all of our sheds hardwearing and weatherproof.
Not only do they perform well, but they also look good. We offer three standard colours which suit most domestic and commercial environments.
Dark Green, Grey, Ivory
Product Code: GLAD2
Each shed panel is visually checked for defects or damage.
Full erection of the shed.
Levelling of the shed using Asgard packers (where feasible) for smooth operation of doors and locks.
Applying clear silicone to any applicable areas.
Ground fixing (bolting the unit to the ground).
Please note that before an Asgard installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2″ thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Please note it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure there is a level surface and adequate access and space for the unit to be built. If, on arrival our installation team is unable to build the unit. You will be charged in full.