Asgard Gladiator 7×7 Metal Shed
Large metal garden shed: The Gladiator
The Gladiator is a?professional level, all-metal garden storage shed?providing secure garden storage for all garden?and play equipment.?This heavy-duty all-metal shed is built?from very?thick, heavy gauge, fully galvanised (weatherproof) steel panels and features a built-in metal floor and large double door access, making the Gladiator?large metal garden shed suitable for your largest and most expensive garden equipment, such as a ride on mowers and electric tools.
Large garden storage
Keeping your valuables and expensive items secure, the Gladiator comes with a fantastic 5 point?(pick and drill resistant)?locking system and features a deadbolt system inside. Other security features of the Gladiator metal shed include; heavy-duty – reinforced doors, welded hinges and heavy-duty panel construction.?? As with all our high-quality metal sheds, the Gladiator range of sheds feature a series of ventilation holes in the roof eaves, providing airflow inside the unit ? reducing condensation inside.? Keeping your tools not just safe, but also dry.? An integral, full metal floor which can be bolted to a concrete base (for even more security) completes the Gladiator metal shed.
As with all Asgard garden sheds, the Gladiator range of storage comes with a 10 Year Warranty supplied?as standard and because our metal sheds are made from weatherproof steel no need to worry about rotting or repainting.
Hidden in the reinforced roof you will find our unique shed ventilation system ? allowing air to flow freely inside the shed keeping condensation down to a minimum ? keeping your tools safe and dry.
This extra-large metal garden shed may look imposing, but thanks to the great choice of colours and you?ll be surprised at how well an Asgard shed blends into any background.
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
- This large metal garden shed – made from strong thick, galvanised (rust-resistant) steel.
- At 326kg in weight (that’s 51.7 stone) – the Gladiator is the heaviest of our Metal Sheds.
- Secured by Design – Police Approved storage.
- LPCB accredited – Level 1 rated security.
- Welded hinges – designed to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels – for strength and security.
- Reinforced doors – to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced lock – with deadbolts.
- UK designed and manufactured – backed by our 10 Year Warranty – built to last.
- Robust 5 point locking system with a pick resistant lock – a very secure system.
- Shrouded lock system – extra security – 2 keys supplied.
- A unique shed ventilation system around the unit – minimizes condensation inside Asgards.
- Large easy access reinforced double door access – walk or ride into your Asgard.
- Integral metal base – complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- A wooden floor – protects the integral metal base is also available as an additional extra.
- Thick, galvanised metal panel construction – covered by our 10-year anti-perforation guarantee.
- Pre-drilled for extra-strong shelves, extra-strong hook packs and eyelets for storing all of your garden tools.
- Electric mounting plate included – fix electrics inside your shed to add power to your unit.
- Self-assembly – is easy using the illustrated instructions.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden – no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- A choice of colours available – to suit any garden environment.
- Maintenance-free – no repainting or rotting – covered by our 10 Year Warranty.
– Asgard does not fit the electric sockets as part of the installation option.
– A professional, qualified electrician should be contacted when installing electrical equipment.
– The electrical sockets and wiring are not provided as part of this package.
– The sockets shown are for illustration only – available from Screwfix.com.
Please note:?the Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
All Asgard sheds are made from heavy galvanised metal, which makes all of our sheds hardwearing and weatherproof.
Not only do they perform well, but they also look good. We offer three standard colours which suit most domestic and commercial environments.
Dark Green, Grey, Ivory
Product Code: Glad1
Each shed panel is visually checked for defects or damage.
Full erection of the shed.
Levelling of the shed using Asgard packers (where feasible) for smooth operation of doors and locks.
Applying clear silicone to any applicable areas.
Ground fixing (bolting the unit to the ground).
Please note that before an Asgard installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2″ thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Please note it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure there is a level surface and adequate access and space for the unit to be built. If, on arrival our installation team is unable to build the unit. You will be charged in full.