Asgard Flexistore Metal Shed 3 Point Locking 5×4
5 x 4 metal garden shed UK -?The Flexistore
The Flexistore is a 5 x 4 metal garden shed that gives you a high-quality alternative to the traditional?wooden garden shed.?With attractive styling and excellent (British made) build quality. These Garden sheds look good anywhere and provide you with the secure storage you need, year after year.
The 5 x 4 is the smallest of our Flexistore (all metal) garden shed range (5ft 2″ x 3ft 7″), but don’t be fooled by its good looks and cute proportions, this is no garden storage lightweight. This (all metal) garden shed really is the Tardis of our metal shed range, with a pitched roof and a generous 3 cubic meters of capacity and a portly 18 stone of weight.
Weatherproof metal garden storage shed
This fully weatherproof all metal garden shed?will store almost anything, ideal for gardeners who look for quality in their garden storage. ?A shed with an integral full metal floor forms the base of this tough garden store, choose to bolt the shed to the ground using the supplied fixings for even greater security.?With a vented roof, which is designed to maximise airflow and reduce condensation inside and with a tough 3 point locking system (with a pick and drill resistant lock) your tools and equipment will be kept safe and dry all year round.
Sleek and compact, the Flexistore 5 x 4 metal garden shed will blend well into any garden environment, you can even choose from a selection of great looking colours.? As with all Asgard metal storage, the Flexistore 5 x 4 metal garden shed is supplied with a 10-year warranty and delivered free to most of the UK mainland.
*Actual size H 5ft 2″?x W 3ft 7″
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
- 118kg in weight – (that’s over 18 stone) Our 5 x 4 metal garden shed is a heavyweight!
- The 5 x 4 shed is made from thick, rust-resistant galvanized steel – weatherproof and durable.
- Designed and made in the UK – supplied with a 10 Year Warranty – built to last.
- Features the Asgard shed ventilation system – minimise condensation inside the shed.
- Additional ventilation slots in the front fascia – helps ventilation without compromising security.
- Tough, 3 points shed locking system – security is our priority.
- Pick and drill resistant lock – keep the thieves at bay.
- Large, easy access, single door – big enough to walk your mower or wheelbarrow straight in.
- Optional loading ramp – provides even easier access for the heaviest of items.
- Includes integral full metal base – with fixings for securing the shed to your concrete base.
- All exposed screw heads are hidden – makes it safer for children.
- Pre-drilled to accept our heavy duty shelf packs – fit up to 6 shelves in for maximum storage.
- Pre-drilled to accept our heavy duty hook packs – store even more in your Asgard with eyelets!
- Optional wooden subfloor – sits on the Integral metal floor – protect your unit from scratches.
- Supplied with two keys – additional keys available to purchase.
- Self-assembly – using the included, easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- Available in a choice of weatherproof colours – as standard to suit any garden environment.
- Maintenance-free – no repainting or rotting (unlike wooden sheds)
All Asgard sheds are made from heavy galvanised metal, which makes all of our sheds hardwearing and weatherproof.
Not only do they perform well, but they also look good. We offer three standard colours which suit most domestic and commercial environments.
Dark Green, Grey, Ivory
Product Code: Fs1
Each shed panel is visually checked for defects or damage.
Full erection of the shed.
Levelling of the shed using Asgard packers (where feasible) for smooth operation of doors and locks.
Applying clear silicone to any applicable areas.
Ground fixing (bolting the unit to the ground).
Please note that before an Asgard installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2″ thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Please note it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure there is a level surface and adequate access and space for the unit to be built. If, on arrival our installation team is unable to build the unit. You will be charged in full.