Asgard Centurion P2 5×14 Metal Shed
5 x 14 Extra Large Metal Garden Shed: The Centurion Plus 2
The Centurion Plus 2 is a huge (65 stone), all metal garden shed designed to give you multi-use outdoor storage for large items of garden or play equipment. As with all the high-quality metal sheds available from Asgard, the Centurion Plus 2 is made in the UK from thick, heavy gauge, galvanized (weather proof) steel panels for the best in shed security. This all metal shed is full of features including a tough, built in metal floor and large double door access.
The Centurion Plus 2 is a professional level metal garden shed and is the perfect choice for the professional gardener.
XXL Metal Garden Storage
The Asgard Centurion plus 2 boasts a selection of features such as the unique Asgard ventilation system to maximize airflow and reduce the risk of condensation.
To give your stored items the best possible security, this all metal shed is fitted with a fantastic, heavy duty 5 point locking system featuring a pick and drill resistant lock (backed by a steel plate). For even more strength and security, the Centurion Plus 2 has steel dead bolts inside the reinforced double doors – The hinges are welded and the panels reinforced. The built-in floor can be used as an additional security feature as it can be bolted to the ground using the supplied fixing bolts.
The Centurion Plus 2 offers professional level security in a tough, secure metal shed designed and made by Asgard here in the UK in our own 72000 sqft factory.
(*Please note that the Wooden Flooring is an optional extra – please refer to the Accessories section)
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
- As with all Asgard products this XXL Metal Shed is made from strong, thick, galvanized steel.
- 413kg in weight (65 stone) – the Centurion P2 is a high performance storage shed.
- Secured by Design – Police Approved storage.
- Loss Prevention Certified – LPCB level 1.
- Welded hinges – designed to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels – giving extra strength and security.
- Reinforced doors – to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced lock – with internal deadbolts.
- Supplied with two keys – additional keys can be purchased.
- UK designed and manufactured – quality engineering with a 10 Year Warranty.
- Vented roof system – minimizes condensation inside the unit, keeping your equipment dry and safe.
- Fitted with a secure five-point shed locking system – with steel deadbolts.
- Pick and drill resistant lock – for the best in garden security.
- Steel lock shroud – tough security features all round.
- Large reinforced double doors – walk-in or ride in your ride on mower into the shed.
- Integral metal base included complete with free fixings – for securing to your concrete base.
- A wooden subfloor available – protect the integral metal base.
- The unit is pre-drilled – to accept the Asgard extra strong shelves and hooks and Eyelets.
- Self-assembly using the easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden – no sharp edges inside Asgard sheds.
- Supplied with 2 keys – more can be purchased through Customer Services.
- A choice of colours available to suit any garden environment.
- Virtually maintenance free – no repainting or rotting (unlike wooden sheds)
All Asgard sheds are made from heavy galvanised metal, which makes all of our sheds hardwearing and weatherproof.
Not only do they perform well, but they also look good. We offer three standard colours which suit most domestic and commercial environments.
Dark Green, Grey, Ivory
Product Code: Cent5
Each shed panel is visually checked for defects or damage.
Full erection of the shed.
Levelling of the shed using Asgard packers (where feasible) for smooth operation of doors and locks.
Applying clear silicone to any applicable areas.
Ground fixing (bolting the unit to the ground).
Please note that before an Asgard installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2″ thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Please note it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure there is a level surface and adequate access and space for the unit to be built. If, on arrival our installation team is unable to build the unit. You will be charged in full.