Asgard Centurion 5×7 Metal Shed
Large all metal garden shed: The Centurion
The Centurion is an excellent all-metal garden shed with an apex roof, providing superior multi-use outdoor storage for large items of garden furniture, tools, play equipment and more. This robust large garden shed is made from heavy, galvanised (weatherproof) steel panels, featuring a built-in metal floor and large double doors making the Centurion garden shed ideal for storing even the largest and most valuable of your garden equipment.
Secure garden storage – Secure By Design Certified.
To keep all of your stored items locked away safely inside the Centurion metal shed is fitted with our tough 5 point locking system, which has a pick and drill resistant euro cylinder lock. For even tougher storage, this large garden shed also has internal deadbolts, reinforced doors, hinges and panels to help withstand attack from thieves. The Centurion is a professional level, a high-security storage unit that is LPCB approved and Secured By Design, a truly British made product designed to provide total garden security and peace of mind.
The Centurion shed may be big, bold and secure but with a selection of discreet colours to choose from, you can blend this large metal garden shed into your garden with ease. Durable and long-lasting, this all-metal shed is designed and made here in the UK. Delivered free to most of the UK mainland* and supplied with a 10-year warranty for total confidence.
Hidden in the heavy-duty, reinforced roof you will find Asgards unique shed ventilation system – discreet holes designed to allow air to flow freely inside this huge shed keeping condensation down to a minimum – keeping your tools safe and dry.
(*Please note that the Wooden Flooring is an optional extra – please refer to the Accessories section)
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
- This large metal shed is made from rust-resistant, galvanised (weatherproof) steel.
- 255kg in weight (that’s over 40 stone) – compare the weight to the competition.
- LPCB rated to level 1 – Loss prevention certified.
- Secured by Design – Police approved design.
- Reinforced hinges – to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels – thick steel to prevent entry.
- Reinforced doors – extra tough to stop entry.
- Reinforced handle and lock system – preventing forced entry.
- Supplied with 2 keys – additional keys can be purchased.
- Supplied with our 10-Year Warranty – UK designed and manufactured.
- A discreet vented roof system around the shed – helps to keep away condensation.
- Robust 5 point shed locking system – with a pick resistant euro cylinder lock – very secure.
- Drill resistant lock – for security.
- Shrouded lock for increased security – steel plates.
- Large easy access double doors – you easy access – walk into the shed.
- A tough integral shed base included – complete with fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- A wooden floor which protects the integral metal base – is available as an additional extra.
- Pre-drilled – for our extra strong shelves and heavy-duty storage hooks and eyelets.
- Self-assembly – using the supplied instructions.
- All exposed screw points are hidden – no dangerous sharp edges inside Asgard storage.
- A superb choice of colours – available to suit any outdoor environment.
- Maintenance-free – hardwearing finish – backed by our 10 Year Warranty.
All Asgard sheds are made from heavy galvanised metal, which makes all of our sheds hardwearing and weatherproof.
Not only do they perform well, but they also look good. We offer three standard colours which suit most domestic and commercial environments.
Dark Green, Grey, Ivory
Product Code: Cent1
Each shed panel is visually checked for defects or damage.
Full erection of the shed.
Levelling of the shed using Asgard packers (where feasible) for smooth operation of doors and locks.
Applying clear silicone to any applicable areas.
Ground fixing (bolting the unit to the ground).
Please note that before an Asgard installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2″ thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Please note it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure there is a level surface and adequate access and space for the unit to be built. If, on arrival our installation team is unable to build the unit. You will be charged in full.