Asgard Bike Storage x 7
Secure Bike Storage shed for all bikes
The Asgard Centurion plus bike store is a big (and at 52 stone – pretty heavy) all metal bike shed. This UK made, Locksmith and Police approved metal bike store is designed to offer secure storage for your most valuable bikes and cycling accessories. As with all Asgard storage this bike shed is made from our tough, galvanised (weatherproof) steel panels and is packed with security features to give you the ultimate in bike storage.
When you have multiple bikes and accessories, it is important to keep them as secure as possible. With this in mind, this all-metal bike store has heavy-duty, reinforced doors, welded hinges, reinforced side panels, a reinforced roof, and an ultra-tough 5 point locking mechanism (featuring deadbolts) with a pick (and drill) resistant lock. Still not secure enough??? Well, this huge bike shed is supplied complete with an integral metal floor and the fixing bolts to secure to the whole bike store to the ground.
Bike storage for up to 7 bikes and more
This really is the complete bike storage package … Including an electric socket mounting plate (put in power and charge your lights), clothing hooks (pack of 10), integral metal floor and a useful maintenance equipment full-width shelf, wooden subfloor (protect the metal floor from damage).
This extra-large store is perfect for keeping all of your bikes (stores up to 7 bikes*) and equipment together and with hooks, a shelf and a protective wooden floor included, you can fill this cycle shed from ceiling to floor. The extra space inside can be used to carry out essential cycle maintenance, keeping you and your prized bikes sheltered from the bad weather. The Centurion bike storage range is a child-friendly way to store your bikes, featuring an internal handle, stopping children from locking themselves in.
Hidden in the heavy-duty, reinforced roof you will find Asgards unique shed ventilation system – discreet holes designed to allow air to flow freely inside this huge shed keeping condensation down to a minimum – keeping your tools safe and dry.
– Asgard do not fit the electric sockets as part of the installation option.
– A professional, qualified electrician should be contacted when installing electrical equipment.
– The electrical sockets and wiring are not provided as part of this package.
– The sockets shown are for illustration only – available from Screwfix.com.
The Centurion plus bike storage pack includes:
- Includes: a heavy-duty ramp – easy access for your bikes (slides under the unit).
- Includes: integral metal base – with fixings to secure to a concrete base.
- Includes: OSB wooden subflooring – sits on top of the metal base to help prevent tyre damage.
- Includes: 10x hooks – store your cycling accessories.
- Includes: 1x Full-width shelf – ideal for storing your bike equipment (secures to the back panel).
- Includes: 2x Keys – extra keys available to purchase.
- Includes: Centurion bike rack (Up to 4 Bikes)
- Self-assembly – using the easy to follow, illustrated instructions.
- Full assembly service available – by fully trained Asgard installation teams.
- Sharp screw ends are hidden – bike-friendly with no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- A choice of weatherproof colours – to suit any environment.
All Asgard sheds are made from heavy galvanised metal, which makes all of our sheds hardwearing and weatherproof.
Not only do they perform well, but they also look good. We offer three standard colours which suit most domestic and commercial environments.
Dark Green, Grey, Ivory
Product Code: MB6
Each shed panel is visually checked for defects or damage.
Full erection of the shed.
Levelling of the shed using Asgard packers (where feasible) for smooth operation of doors and locks.
Applying clear silicone to any applicable areas.
Ground fixing (bolting the unit to the ground).
Please note that before an Asgard installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2″ thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Please note it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure there is a level surface and adequate access and space for the unit to be built. If, on arrival our installation team is unable to build the unit. You will be charged in full.