Asgard Bike Storage X 3
Police and Locksmiths Approved
The Annexe high-security bike storage shed from Asgard is a maximum security (all-metal) bike shed. A UK made bike shed to store your most expensive bikes as well as all your cycling accessories, spares and clothing gear in one place. If you are in a high-risk area where security is an issue, or you just enjoy peace of mind, you’ll need maximum protection for your bikes. As with all Asgard storage, the Annexe high-security bike storage shed is built from very thick, heavy-gauge galvanised steel panels and features our heavy-duty integral metal floor – for even more bike security Asgard supply each of our bike storage sheds with heavy-duty ground bolts, allowing you to secure the bike shed to the ground for TOTAL security.
Police Approved Bike Storage
This high-security bike storage shed weighs in at an impressive 16 stone and has a tough 5-point locking system, featuring a drill and pick-resistant locking system. The door and door surrounds are reinforced with 1.6mm box sections to resist crowbar entry as well as a strengthened base plinth to prevent crushing when heavy objects are rolled in. The side door has 10mm steel bolts for additional security. All these additional attack-resistant features mean that the Annexe shed is a Police approved shed.
Supplied with a 10-year warranty and free delivery to most of the UK mainland.*
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
- The Annexe Bike Storage unit – is made from heavy-duty, thick, galvanized steel.
- Store up to 3 bikes**
- Police Approved and insurance approved design – secured by design.
- At 138kg in weight (21.7 stone) – the toughest protection against theft for your bikes.
- Supplied with a 10-Year Warranty – proud to be UK made, and built to last.
- Reinforced hinges – to prevent forced entry.
- Extra Reinforced panels – tough and secure.
- Extra Reinforced doors – heavy duty storage.
- Bracing bars – for strength.
- Extra secure shrouded locking system – the best in cycle security.
- Integral metal base included fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- Optional Wooden Subfloor is available – for added protection to your shed floor.
- Pick and drill resistant lock – maximum bike security.
- Supplied with two keys – additional keys can be ordered from customer services.
- Shrouded lock rear – steel plate for extra lock strength.
- An excellent metal shed ventilation – dry and safe like no other product on the market.
- Fitted with a very secure five-point shed locking system – keep your bike safe from theft.
- Large double door access which can be either right or left-handed to suit your needs – versatile!
- Integral rain guard – keeps even the strongest wind and rain out.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden – no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- Fixed lid – tough and long-lasting.
- Pre-drilled to accept Asgard accessories – extra strong shelves and hook packs available.
- Self-assembly – step by step illustrated instructions provided.
- A choice of colours – Asgard, looking good anywhere.
All Asgard sheds are made from heavy galvanised metal, which makes all of our sheds hardwearing and weatherproof.
Not only do they perform well, but they also look good. We offer three standard colours which suit most domestic and commercial environments.
Dark Green, Grey, Ivory
Product Code: Ann2
Each shed panel is visually checked for defects or damage.
Full erection of the shed.
Levelling of the shed using Asgard packers (where feasible) for smooth operation of doors and locks.
Applying clear silicone to any applicable areas.
Ground fixing (bolting the unit to the ground).
Please note that before an Asgard installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2″ thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Please note it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure there is a level surface and adequate access and space for the unit to be built. If, on arrival our installation team is unable to build the unit. You will be charged in full.