Asgard Twin Bike Locker with Handle
Bike Shelter – For Storing 2 Bikes:
Asgard is passionate about bike storage. We all love to ride here! Our passion has led us to develop the twin bike shelter, a metal bike storage unit that holds 2 bikes.
Customers have told us that not everybody has the need or space for some of the larger cycle storage units, such as the 3 and 4 bike sheds. The double bike shelter is our response to this feedback bringing you a smaller flexible unit that can accommodate 2 bikes.
When you need to store two bikes, securely, and discreetly, you’ll find that the Asgard Bike Storage x 2 unit has been specifically designed with this in mind. We designed the Bike Storage x 2 shelters with space saving in mind, and it is ideal for circumstances where space is restricted, but bike security is important.
To keep your bikes as secure as possible, this all-metal bike shelter is fitted with the same ultra-tough 3-point locking system as our big units, which are pick and drill resistant. The difference between the Bike Storage x 2 unit and the larger units is that it is accessed from the end, so the width of the shelter is kept a minimum. This means the Bike Storage x 2 unit is ideal for down the side of a house or flat.
Though the overall footprint of this metal shed is small, you’ll be surprised how much can fit into its internal space. Inside there is room for not only your bike but also many of your cycling accessories. The kit hooks that are supplied with bike shelter are perfect for hanging bike helmets and clothing, together with your bikes.
Please note; This Bike locker/ shelter does not have a built-in metal base. In some circumstances, some moisture ingress could occur depending on the location of the shelter, the ground type underneath the unit and some weather conditions. Should this occur we would recommend moving the shelter to an alternative location. For extra security, or high value items try our approved bike storage.
- Perfect for the side of a house or flat – compact, secure bike storage.
- The Twin Bike Shelter is made from strong, thick, galvanised (weatherproof) steel, which means it is rust-resistant. *Please note this unit does not have an integral galvanised steel floor –
- this product is bolted down directly to the ground (concrete base)
- 99kg in weight (that’s over 15 stone) – substantial units suitable for public and private use.
- Made and designed in West Yorkshire with a 10 Year Warranty – our units are built to last.
- Fitted with our tough locking system – excellent secure cycle storage.
- Pick and drill resistant lock – beat the thieves!
- Reinforced handle surround – for added security.
- Large single door access – effortless loading and unloading of your bikes.
- Multiple units bolt together for additional security – great for Schools or Councils.
- An open floor area means there is no restriction on how you store your bike.
- Includes 2 kit hooks – hang helmets and bags with your bikes.
- The twin bike store can be bolted down to the ground – using the supplied securing bolts.
- Self-assembly using the easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden – safe and secure.
- A choice of colours – looks great …. anywhere!
- Maintenance-free – no tedious repainting – 10 Year Warranty.
- Supplied with two keys – additional keys can be purchased on request.
All Asgard sheds are made from heavy galvanised metal, which makes all of our sheds hardwearing and weatherproof.
Not only do they perform well, but they also look good. We offer three standard colours which suit most domestic and commercial environments.
Dark Green, Grey, Ivory
Product Code: BL3
Each shed panel is visually checked for defects or damage.
Full erection of the shed.
Levelling of the shed using Asgard packers (where feasible) for smooth operation of doors and locks.
Applying clear silicone to any applicable areas.
Ground fixing (bolting the unit to the ground).
Please note that before an Asgard installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2″ thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Please note it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure there is a level surface and adequate access and space for the unit to be built. If, on arrival our installation team is unable to build the unit. You will be charged in full.