Asgard Gas Bottle Storage x2 (47kg bottles)
For 2 x 47kg Gas Bottles
Gas Bottle Storage is a major problem for caravan sites and holiday parks across the UK. Gas bottles can be easy to steal or damage. The Asgas 94 Gas Bottle Storage unit was developed for the storage of up to two 47kg propane gas bottles.
Gas Bottle Storage Designed In Conjunction With Calor Gas
As with all of our Gas Bottle Storage sheds the Asgas 94 unit has been selected as a Calor Choice product (available at Calor Centres or dealers throughout the UK). Built from thick, heavy gauge galvanised (weather proof) steel panels this gas bottle storage unit has a large (lockable) double door access. The Asgas Gas Bottle Storage unit is a superb secure store for propane gas bottles and has a variety of features, including a built-in-ramp at the front enabling you to wheel or roll up the gas bottles into the unit. The Asgas 94 has a large single door with a utility company style lock to enable your gas supplier to gain entry. The top lifts open for checking of regulator and access to shut off valves in case of emergency. Either side of the bottle store you will find vents, allowing air to circulate freely inside.
As with all of high-quality Asgard metal storage, this gas bottle storage unit is supplied with a 10 Year Warranty and requires little maintenance. The (8 stone) Asgas 94 is a tough yet stylish, weatherproof Gas bottle storage unit, delivered free to most of the UK mainland. Available in ivory, green or brown.
- This gas bottle storage unit is made from tough, galvanized (weatherproof) steel.
- At 47kg in weight (that’s 7.5 stone) – Asgas 94 gas store is tough and hardwearing.
- Designed in conjunction with Calor Gas – the UKs no1 gas company.
- Designed and made in the UK by Asgard – supplied with a 10-Year Warranty.
- Open back and vented sides – allowing air circulation and gas diversion.
- Pre-drilled top rail – for a regulator to be fitted (regulator not included).
- Lift up lid allows inspection of the regulator – without unlocking the unit.
- Large single door access – easy to load and unload your gas bottles.
- Fitted with a utilities company style lock – allowing your gas supplier to gain entry.
- A security rail in the rear – chain your bottles to back rails for extra security (chain not included).
- Includes removable base and integral ramp – easy access to change cylinders.
- A choice of 3 excellent colours available – to suit any environment.
- Maintenance-free – no need for painting – supplied with a 10 Year Warranty.
- Supplied fully assembled – no assembly needed!
All Asgard sheds are made from heavy galvanised metal, which makes all of our sheds hardwearing and weatherproof.
Not only do they perform well, but they also look good. We offer three standard colours which suit most domestic and commercial environments.
Dark Green, Grey, Ivory
Product Code: Gas2