Asgard Gas Bottle Storage x4 (47kg bottles)
For 4x 47kg Gas Bottles
Gas bottle storage can be a problem on large (and small) caravan sites. The Asgas 188 Gas Bottle Storage unit has been developed for the secure storage of up to four 47kg propane gas bottles. As with all of our Gas Bottle storage sheds the Asgas 188 unit has been designed in conjunction with Calor and selected as a Calor Choice product.
Gas Bottle Storage Approved By Calor Gas
Built from thick, heavy gauge galvanized (weather proof) steel panels, this unit is designed to keep your gas bottles secure and the bad weather out. The Asgas 188 Gas Bottle Storage unit is an industry leading secure store for propane gas bottles that is packed with features. A handy built in ramp at the front allows you to wheel or roll up the gas bottles into the unit. This Gas Bottle Storage unit is fitted with double (lockable) doors and a utility company style lock to enable your gas supplier to gain entry. The top of our Gas Bottle Storage unit lifts open for checking the regulator and access to shut off valves in case of emergency. This bottle store also has a clever vented side panel and open back for constant airflow. At the rear of the bottle store you will find a locking bar, ideal for chaining your gas bottles to the gas storage unit for even more protection against theft.
Like all of our high quality steel storage products, this gas bottle storage unit is supplied with our 10 Year Warranty, providing you with durable and long lasting storage.
- The 4 gas bottle storage is made from galvanized (weatherproof) steel.
- 68kg in weight (that’s 10.9 Stone) – gas bottle storage for domestic or commercial use.
- Designed in conjunction with Calor Gas – Calor gas approved storage.
- Supplied with a 10-Year Asgard Warranty – storage built to last.
- An open back and vented sides – allow air circulation and gas diversion.
- Pre-drilled top rail – for a regulator to be fitted (regulator not included).
- A lift-up lid – for inspection of the regulator without the need to unlock the unit.
- Large double door access – very easy to load and unload gas cylinders.
- Fitted with a utility company style lock – your gas supplier may gain entry in an emergency.
- A security rail in the rear – chain your bottles for security.
- Includes removable base and integral ramp – easy access to change cylinders.
- A choice of hardwearing colours – looks great, anywhere.
- Almost maintenance-free – no repainting or rotting with a 10 Year Warranty.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Asgard – with over 30 years of industry experience.
- Supplied fully assembled – no assembly needed, ready to use.
All Asgard sheds are made from heavy galvanised metal, which makes all of our sheds hardwearing and weatherproof.
Not only do they perform well, but they also look good. We offer three standard colours which suit most domestic and commercial environments.
Dark Green, Grey, Ivory
Product Code: Gas3