Asgard Caravan Site 6×3 Storage (S)
Caravan Site Storage – The Addition Caravan Box
The Asgard caravan storage box is a tough, all-metal caravan and holiday home storage unit providing excellent outdoor security for caravan accessories and site equipment. This metal caravan unit is built from very thick, heavy gauge, galvanised (weather proof) steel panels and features a built in metal floor and large double door access for easy storage. Our metal caravan and holiday home storage units are the ideal secure home for all your toys and summer equipment.
Caravan Site Storage Box
To give your stored items the best security, this caravan store is fitted with our tough 3 point locking system, which has a pick resistant lock. This?caravan site storage?shed is a very secure and versatile unit, ideal for everyday use or as a long term out of season secure store.
Accessory packs are available including extra strong shelves and hooks to maximise your storage capability.
The Asgard Caravan box comes with a 10-Year Warranty as standard and requires very little maintenance, you won?t have to worry about rotting or repainting. Protect?your equipment in an Asgard?caravan site?storage?unit today.
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
- 6 x 3 metal storage unit – made from strong, galvanised (weatherproof) steel.
- 103kg in weight (16.2 stone) – this store is tough and suitable for everyday use.
- 10 year warranty – and British building expertise these are built to last.
- Integral ventilation system – helps to prevent condensation inside your shed.
- Our tough three-point locking system – offers unrivalled site security.
- A pick resistant lock – helps to prevent theft in or out of the holiday season.
- Supplied with two keys – additional keys can be purchased.
- The lock is also drill resistant – for great security.
- Featuring large double door access – easy to wheel even heavy items in and out.
- Door handing can be changed by the user to suit your location – extra versatility!
- Integral rain guard keeps even the strongest wind and rain out – equipment is safe AND dry.
- Integral metal base included – complete with free fixings for bolting to your concrete base.
- A wooden subfloor is an optional extra – protect the built-in metal floor from scratches.
- Pre-drilled – ready to accept the Asgard extra strong shelves.
- Asgard extra strong hook packs – fit into pre-drilled holes.
- Self-assembly – using the easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden – no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- A choice of weatherproof colours available – to suit any environment.
All Asgard sheds are made from heavy galvanised metal, which makes all of our sheds hardwearing and weatherproof.
Not only do they perform well, but they also look good. We offer three standard colours which suit most domestic and commercial environments.
Dark Green, Grey, Ivory
Product Code: Add1
Each shed panel is visually checked for defects or damage.
Full erection of the shed.
Levelling of the shed using Asgard packers (where feasible) for smooth operation of doors and locks.
Applying clear silicone to any applicable areas.
Ground fixing (bolting the unit to the ground).
Please note that before an Asgard installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2″ thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Please note it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure there is a level surface and adequate access and space for the unit to be built. If, on arrival our installation team is unable to build the unit. You will be charged in full.