Asgard Access Plus 29ers Metal Bike Storage Shed
The Access Plus 29ers metal bike storage shed
The Access Plus – an all-metal bike shed from Asgard, made from weatherproof steel and specifically designed to store up to 4* of your (29er) mountain bikes, keeping your expensive bikes safe from both the bad weather and bike theft.
Manufactured from heavy gauge galvanised steel the Access Plus offers both security and reliability. As with all Asgard bike storage, the Access Plus is made from thick weatherproof (galvanised) steel panel and features an integral metal base for maximum reinforcement and rigidity. At the front of this metal bike storage shed you will find easy access via the heavy duty double doors (with a massive 5ft 3 opening) as well as a reinforced easy lift top opening lid (gas lift).
Storage and Security for your 29er
29-inch bikes are becoming commonplace amongst serious cyclists ? the bigger wheels make light work of the most rugged terrain. But where can you store these extra large bikes?? With the Access Plus bike shed being designed specifically for 29-inch wheel bikes you can now safely store your 29ers and have room to spare. With the ability to accommodate up to 4 bikes* the Access Plus eliminates the hassle and stress of cramming your bikes into a tiny storage space. The Access Plus features a twin locking system (disc padlocks required), and is fitted with a steel deadbolt locking bar as well as two external shrouded locking points.
You can further increase the storage capacity of the Access Plus, by adding Asgard bike shed accessory packs (hooks and shelves). The Access Plus is designed and made in the UK and is supplied with a free 10 Year Warranty. Free delivery to mainland UK is also available*.
Note: Please be aware that you may not be able to fit more than two shelves inside the unit if you plan on storing more than 4 bikes.
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
- Metal bike storage constructed from weatherproof steel – weatherproof construction.
- Over 19 stone in weight – strong and secure – Beats the competition!
- Engineered and made in Britain – 10 Year Warranty as standard.
- Unique airflow ventilation system – helping to reduce condensation, keep bikes safe and dry.
- Shrouded, twin lock system (8.5 Heavy Security Rating)
- We recommend level 8 rated locks for use with the Access shed.
- Strengthened double door access with a top lid
- Easy access, both getting things in and out – thanks to the large reinforced lift up lid.
- Integral metal base – with free fixings for securing to your concrete base (added security).
- A custom wooden subfloor is also available – protects the integral metal base from damage.
- Pre-drilled holes for our maintenance shelf packs – great for storing maintenance equipment.
- Hang your riding gear and backpacks on our hook packs.
- No exposed screws outside the unit.
- Easy, self-assembly – using the illustrated instructions.
- Selection of colours to choose from – hard-wearing and rust-resistant.
- The Access Plus is maintenance-free – no rotting wood to replace.
All Asgard sheds are made from heavy galvanised metal, which makes all of our sheds hardwearing and weatherproof.
Not only do they perform well, but they also look good. We offer three standard colours which suit most domestic and commercial environments.
Dark Green, Grey, Ivory
Product Code: Acc5
Each shed panel is visually checked for defects or damage.
Full erection of the shed.
Levelling of the shed using Asgard packers (where feasible) for smooth operation of doors and locks.
Applying clear silicone to any applicable areas.
Ground fixing (bolting the unit to the ground).
Please note that before an Asgard installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2″ thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Please note it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure there is a level surface and adequate access and space for the unit to be built. If, on arrival our installation team is unable to build the unit. You will be charged in full.