Asgard Access E Plus Bike Storage
Storage for up to 3 Electric Bikes
Up to 3 Electric Bikes can be stored in this shed; (Please check the size of your bikes before purchase) from E-Bikes that have been designed for the road, to the larger Fat Wheel Electric Mountain Bikes; this spacious unit provides an excellent solution to storing your bikes under lock and key, and out of harm’s way from bad weather and opportunist thieves. At the front of this E-Bike storage shed you’ll find easy access via the heavy-duty double-doors, which provide a massive 5ft 3 opening. You’ll also find a reinforced easy-lift top-opening-lid (gas lift) all secured with heavy duty locking shrouds and a door deadbolt. Providing excellent access, but incredible bike security.
Each of the panels that complete the structure of this Electric Bike shed is made from heavy-duty, galvanised steel. Even the integral floor is made of heavy-duty galvanised steel, meaning that the unit cannot be penetrated from the ground up. For additional security the Access E can be bolted to the ground using the supplied fixing bolts, giving unrivalled bike security.
Electric Bike Charging
Either side of the Access E is a mounting plate, designed to allow you to mount electric sockets* (Optional extra) for battery charging. At the base of each side is a convenient access hole with a rubber grommet, allowing you to feed cables from outside into your bike shed into the sockets, allowing you to charge your bikes as the unit is fully locked.
With electric bicycles becoming ever more popular amongst commuters and those interested in a cheap, economical and environmentally friendly method of transport, there is a greater demand for places to securely store these items, with the average E-bike costing in excess of £2000, such a bike is highly prized by thieves.
You can further increase the storage capacity of the Access E Plus, by adding Asgard bike shed accessory packs, such as hooks and shelves. The Access E Plus has been designed and made in the UK and is supplied with a free 10 Year Warranty.
– Asgard do not fit the electric sockets as part of the installation option.
– A professional, qualified electrician should be contacted when installing electrical equipment.
– The electrical sockets and wiring are not provided as part of this package.
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
- Store and charge E-bikes – store up to 3 electric bikes.
- Hard-wearing bike storage shed built from heavy-duty steel – with a galvanised construction.
- 122kg in weight (19 stone) – compare the weights of our bike storage to other bike sheds!
- All Asgards are made in Britain – manufactured in our Yorkshire based facility.
- Free Asgard 10 Year Warranty – the Access E Plus comes with a 10-year warranty as standard.
- Bikeshed ventilation system – allowing airflow inside reducing condensation.
- Shrouded, twin lock system (8.5 Heavy Security Rating)
- Huge reinforced double door access with lift up lid – easy access.
- Excellent access – large reinforced lift up lid. See the gas-lift assisted lid.
- Integral metal base – includes free fixings to secure to a concrete base.
- Wooden subfloor available – to protect the integral metal base from scratches.
- Pre-drilled for our shelving packs – store maintenance equipment.
- Hang your backpacks and helmets on our hook packs – additional storage.
- Electric mounting plate included – fix electrics inside the unit for charging your bike.
- No dangerous sharp edges inside – screw ends are hidden inside the shed.
- Simple, self-assembly – using the illustrated instructions.
- Great choice of weatherproof colours – exterior quality, rust-resistant finish.
- This E-bike shed is maintenance-free – no repainting or rotting panels.
All Asgard sheds are made from heavy galvanised metal, which makes all of our sheds hardwearing and weatherproof.
Not only do they perform well, but they also look good. We offer three standard colours which suit most domestic and commercial environments.
Dark Green, Grey, Ivory
Product Code: ACC8
Each shed panel is visually checked for defects or damage.
Full erection of the shed.
Levelling of the shed using Asgard packers (where feasible) for smooth operation of doors and locks.
Applying clear silicone to any applicable areas.
Ground fixing (bolting the unit to the ground).
Please note that before an Asgard installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2″ thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Please note it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure there is a level surface and adequate access and space for the unit to be built. If, on arrival our installation team is unable to build the unit. You will be charged in full.