Asgard Access Bike Storage X4
Keep mud and dirt out of the house!
The Access offers all metal bike storage for 4* bikes and is a generously proportioned bike storage solution. This is so much more than just a simple bike shed. The Asgard Access is an all-metal storage shed providing peace of mind for you and all your bike security and storage needs. Weighing in at 18 stone (114kg) and built from thick, heavy-gauge, galvanized (weatherproof) steel panels with a strong integral metal floor, a large reinforced, easy lift (gas lift) lid and, reinforced, double door front access, this is an ideal secure home for your most valuable road bikes, cross bikes, and mountain bikes.
Storage for up to 4 bikes
For simple, easy storage this bike shed has a gas-assist lift up lid, which gives great visual and physical access to your cycles and riding equipment. For even more storage, add one of our great value accessory packs (hooks and shelves) and store all of your bikes, your riding gear and bike maintenance items in one secure bike shed.
To give you the best security, the Access bike store is fitted with two external (steel plated) shrouded locking points and an integral deadbolt (steel) locking bar. inside the doors. This stylish and compact bike shed is an exceptionally secure and versatile storage shed – with a (heavy duty) full metal base that can be bolted to the ground (with the supplied heavy duty fixing bolts).
You can further increase the storage capacity of the shed, by adding Asgard bike shed accessory packs (hooks and shelves).
Note: Please be aware that you may not be able to fit more than two shelves inside the unit if you plan on storing more than 4 bikes, always check before ordering.
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
- A tough bike storage shed built from weather proof steel – tough galvanised construction.
- 114kg in weight (18 stone) – compare the weights of our bike storage to other bike sheds!
- Made in Britain – supplied with a free Asgard 10 Year Warranty.
- Bike storage ventilation system – improves air flow inside and reduces condensation.
- Tough, shrouded, twin lock system (8.5 Heavy Security Rating) – see the lock demonstration.
- Large reinforced double door access and a lift up lid – easy access demo.
- Excellent internal access – large reinforced lift up lid. See the gas-lift assisted lid.
- Integral full metal base – with free fixings for securing to your concrete base. – extra security.
- A wooden subfloor is also available – protects the integral metal base from damage.
- Pre-drilled to accept our shelf packs – great for storing maintenance equipment.
- Hang your helmets and backpacks on our hook packs.
- No dangerous sharp edges inside the unit – screw ends are hidden inside the shed.
- Simple, self-assembly – using the illustrated instructions.
- Great choice of colours – exterior quality, rust resistant finish.
- This bike storage shed is maintenance free – no repainting or rotting panels.
All Asgard sheds are made from heavy galvanised metal, which makes all of our sheds hardwearing and weatherproof.
Not only do they perform well, but they also look good. We offer three standard colours which suit most domestic and commercial environments.
Dark Green, Grey, Ivory
Product Code: Acc1
Each shed panel is visually checked for defects or damage.
Full erection of the shed.
Levelling of the shed using Asgard packers (where feasible) for smooth operation of doors and locks.
Applying clear silicone to any applicable areas.
Ground fixing (bolting the unit to the ground).
Please note that before an Asgard installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2″ thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Please note it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure there is a level surface and adequate access and space for the unit to be built. If, on arrival our installation team is unable to build the unit. You will be charged in full.